Watkins Glen Trollers Flea Market 3/27/2022

C3M

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a fellow angler who wants to help me promote the sport we all love.

Pre-pandemic I had placed an ad in the classified section looking for used or unwanted tackle to be donated to a local middle school fishing club here in Rochester. With outpouring support I was able to accumulate a good quantity of tackle and some rods/reels for the group. Unfortunately, the pandemic then hit and the group did not meet for the 2020/2021 academic calendar as assumed. Group meetings were not allowed until later in 2021 which is when I tried to donate the gear and tackle. I was met with some administrative resistance and extra hoops to jump through.

With that all being said, I now have all this fishing tackle to donate and no fishing group to present it to (that I am aware of). I am looking for someone who may be traveling to the show in Watkins Glen who can take this tackle and give it out to as many youth anglers that can be found at that show. Please send me a PM and I will arrange a way for us to meet.

Thanks,

-Chris

• Like 2

On 3/17/2022 at 8:42 AM, C3M said:

I have not. Thank you for the suggestions Pappy. I will look the LOTSA up online and try to contact them directly!

Avon Anglers has a kids program.  They used to take kids fishing one night a week at Vitale Park.  Give them a call too!