Cannon extention cords

Anyone know where I can find an extention cord for a cannon mag 10? Based on my battery location and in hull tubing I need an extention cord to go between the rigger and battery ends about 4 feet long. I made my own with 10 gage wire and covered with a corrugated tube,  but I'd Ike to get something that is a bit more waterproof and looks a little less redneck engineered.

Thanks

Dave

Yes just spice them with a water proof (adhesive lined) crimp connection. Shrink wrap over that. If you need an extension, use at least a gauge size of wire larger to reduce resistance. In-line fuse at the battery on red wire. 

3 hours ago, dhhurlburt said:

Anyone know where I can find an extention cord for a cannon mag 10? Based on my battery location and in hull tubing I need an extention cord to go between the rigger and battery ends about 4 feet long. I made my own with 10 gage wire and covered with a corrugated tube,  but I'd Ike to get something that is a bit more waterproof and looks a little less redneck engineered.

Thanks

Dave

Go onto Fish307.com. They have parts for older riggers. I replaced my old Mag 10's with brand new cords a few years back