Turkey loads

9s are definitely illegal, I was pondering the thought of getting some TSS's but man its unbelievable what they cost. Heading to Virginia in a week in half to start my season early, can't wait!

Always used Winchester Supremes #6 until they were replaced by the Long beards,Double the price,pattern great and hit 2 feet high out of my gun.I guess I'll just aim at their feet!lol
I got a bunch older than me. Do they look like this ? I never tried them yetPXL_20220331_224919662.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, Houndog said:

Those are super x,supremes were black like the long beards and had 1 3/4 oz of shot.

I believe there were two different loads in the Winchester Supreme shells.  They shot great out of my gun and the heavier load kicked like a mule.  Out of my 870 when I was shooting from a rest to test point of aim the spent shell would often self eject!  Now I also use the Long Beard shells.  Yup, the point of impact did change with them.  It's always good to check the zero before the season, shots at longbeards are few and far between, at least where I hunt.