Best Months for Browns?

Compare the LOC leaderboards from Spring to Summer to Fall.  The summer LOC is LOADED with jumbo browns EVERY year.  The spring and fall boards are not consistent.  I will say it again, July is the best time for numbers and size.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, GAMBLER said:

Compare the LOC leaderboards from Spring to Summer to Fall.  The summer LOC is LOADED with jumbo browns EVERY year.  The spring and fall boards are not consistent.  I will say it again, July is the best time for numbers and size.  

I agree.  July u will get more consistent bigger pigs.  But by then most people r focused on kings.  I think now u get much better numbers thou, when u find the right water

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hachimo said:

I agree.  July u will get more consistent bigger pigs.  But by then most people r focused on kings.  I think now u get much better numbers thou, when u find the right water

I'll give up a trip or two of good king fishing for brown fishing in Early July any day.  There is plenty of time to king fish!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GAMBLER said:

Much Appreciated info.! Thank U...

Kirk

1 hour ago, Hachimo said:

Great info.! Thank U...

Kirk

9 hours ago, GAMBLER said:

I'll give up a trip or two of good king fishing for brown fishing in Early July any day.  There is plenty of time to king fish!  

Guess i forgot who I’m talkin to Brian lol.  I swear your mission is to get fish on that leaderboard.  And u do a dam good job at doin so.  I never thought of runnin browns in July for the LOC.  always focused on kings and will trow some gambler rigs out from time to time and try to beat you on the board with lakers LOL.   Good luck this season

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hachimo said:

Guess i forgot who I’m talkin to Brian lol.  I swear your mission is to get fish on that leaderboard.  And u do a dam good job at doin so.  I never thought of runnin browns in July for the LOC.  always focused on kings and will trow some gambler rigs out from time to time and try to beat you on the board with lakers LOL.   Good luck this season

You too Mike.  Brown fishing is my favorite.  Nothing like deck clearing fire drills with jumbo browns.  We usually spend only two or three days banging up the browns in July before switching gears back to kings.  

• Thanks 1