Happy springtime!! Anyone going to Olcott / Wilson area for the spring derby, been fishing there for the past 3 years, nice area, nice time. We are fishing with two boats this year, dreamcatcher and J's smile, run on channel 69 usually. Give us a call we share info (if we have any) lol. Good fishing and keep it fun.

Dedicating a moment on the water to all the sportsmen and women who can no longer be with us.

We'll be there all 10 days :clap::clap::clap: I'll be splitting time between the Lucky Enuff boat and the More-On boat during the loc and then we'll be in the Lucky Enuff boat for the King of the Lake tournament. Boat is at the Wilson Boat House and we are staying at Four Mile site #070. There are a few other Lou members staying right near my site also....stop by and say hi if your in Four mile :beer:

I will be up there May 3-10 and can't wait! Final touches on boat Saturday and then in the water Sunday. We stay on the island in Wilson harbor. Give me a shout anytime and hopefully I will have good info to report. Looking forward to meeting some of the other LOU people that I read about all year.

Happy springtime!! Anyone going to Olcott / Wilson area for the spring derby, been fishing there for the past 3 years, nice area, nice time. We are fishing with two boats this year, dreamcatcher and J's smile, run on channel 69 usually. Give us a call we share info (if we have any) lol. Good fishing and keep it fun.

Dedicating a moment on the water to all the sportsmen and women who can no longer be with us.

My wife and I are going to enter the derby together for the first time. I am from Brockport and I want to try fishing out of Wilson and I don't mind the extra drive. We wont be there until about 10:30AM. Where is the boat ramp located and will there still be parking spots available that late in the morning?

Jimmyi, we are not too familiar with Wilson, only visited there once last year.

Muskybob, Fishtails, not sure where four mile is but the area isnt that big, we might just take a ride some evening or on a blow off day.

Just fishin will look for u on the water,

Shade, we stay on Ontario street right next to the light house at the end of Lockport Rd.

We run on channel 69, we will be there all week launching sometime on friday the 1st and pulling out sunday the 10th.

We are Mike (Dreamcatcher) and John (J's smile)

Thanks Dreamcatcher. We are putting our ride in Thursday night and our dock is B17. Last year I believe LOU members where going to use Channel 72 as the prime channel, unless it was changed, but most of the chatter is on channels 67 and 68. If we get into them I'll be sure to inform you as well.

I also have a cell phone 716-704-9242 and my name is Howie.

Good luck to all.....play safe

Howie