Trolling motor battery

I am going to replace all 3 batteries on my boat (1 starting, 1 house deep cycle, 1 trolling motor deep cycle) this spring and wondering what to get for my 55lb thrust minn kota that I would like to get around 4 hrs min. of trolling with.  This would be my only battery dedicated to the motor and would like a good battery that won’t break the bank. Any recommendations?

I run the Walmart batteries for around $90-$100. On high I'm guessing your motor will draw around 40 amps. So on high for 4 hrs would be around 160 amp hrs. If you run on 1/4 power for 4 hrs it will burn up 40 amp hrs. So if you got a 100 amp hour battery and only ran on 1/4 power average you should be fine for 4 hours and not destroy the battery by under charging to much. If you need to you could run 2 batteries and have plenty.

I have one of the Walmart group 27 size battery for my Terrova 55. Use it for Spot lock mainly, and have good performance and run time. Used it for 4 hours last weekend locked up on a perch spot, motor was reading 3 bars on the battery when I started and still reading 3 when I finished. Had a pretty good headwind the whole time.

Thanks guys, your input helped. I ordered a 110ah battery from Walmart that looks like it will do even more than I was originally hoping for. Paid quite a bit more for it but I may comfortably be able to run my trolling motor throughout my entire half day trips which would be awesome.