Did you fish east of the bay or did you start to the east and troll west?  I saw a boat out there this morning that came out of Braddock and went a little east but then trolled west,   I was onshore casting and noticed one boat that came out of the bay around 715-730 and wondered if that was you that I saw.

1 hour ago, MrKato said:

Did you fish east of the bay or did you start to the east and troll west?  I saw a boat out there this morning that came out of Braddock and went a little east but then trolled west,   I was onshore casting and noticed one boat that came out of the bay around 715-730 and wondered if that was you that I saw.

Yeah, we wanted to hit the water in front of the bat before heading west 

one more question:  did you boat any of your fish in front of the bay or did you catch most of them west of the bay/past the west point?  when I last saw the boat you were still headed west and then eventually you went out of sight.

1 hour ago, MrKato said:

one more question:  did you boat any of your fish in front of the bay or did you catch most of them west of the bay/past the west point?  when I last saw the boat you were still headed west and then eventually you went out of sight.

A couple, but most came in thay patch of water in-between the two sets of houses