Okuma pre-rigged wire combo

Was looking to purchase some of these but maybe it would be easier to buy everything separate and put it together?
I have a okuma magda 45 with 300 copper set up i would sell as a package or just the reel its brand new

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, troutman10 said:

Was looking to purchase some of these but maybe it would be easier to buy everything separate and put it together?

I'm sure that would work fine, but personally I won't buy anything from DSP. I don't agree with their positions on a few things firearms related and therefore won't do business with them. If you want pre-rigged stuff checkout clearh2otackle on ebay. They sell a lot of pre-rigged gear and will custom spool any reel you buy from them as well. You could get the same prerigged combo that Dicks is selling for much cheaper too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184982323137?hash=item2b11ce3fc1:g:eOcAAOSwEtZg0jEc

Looking at the DSP ad, I don't think that is a copper setup fyi. My guess is that is a wire dipsey diver setup like the ones I linked above. I have never seen a copper setup with a twili tip (that's usually something reserved for wire dipsey diver setups), also they don't say how much "copper wire" is on the reel which is kind of an important thing to know. Checkout the clearh2otackle store on ebay or email them and they will pre-rig whatever you're looking for. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/clearh2otackle/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Not hard to put your own setup together either, use the chart below to figure out the reel size and amount of backing you will need for the setup you're looking to make.

Edited by FishingFool34
  • Like 1