My wife and I were going to head out of Sodus this morning for a few hours before work. The picture below is the current buoy report off of Oswego. I understand SSE is a good direction but gusts 24-25 since midnight may be sporty in a 20’ boat.

CCD32E44-0156-4CF2-B34B-3E7D903A7457.jpeg

Yeah I fished 20-25mph NW winds last week waves were 2-4ft last week out of Sodus in a 21FT Alumacraft and it was about as rough as I would ever take it again.  Caught a bunch of fish but mostly cookie cutters no real giants this year.  

• Like 2

Thanks all— will be heading up to Henderson Bay May 14-21.  I was hoping for a buoy up near there but it appears they decommissioned the buoy near the Grenedier Island some years ago and never replaced it.  Maybe the Canadians have one.

Respectfully 

Pair of Jacks

On 4/22/2022 at 9:19 AM, Pair of Jacks said:

Thanks all— will be heading up to Henderson Bay May 14-21.  I was hoping for a buoy up near there but it appears they decommissioned the buoy near the Grenedier Island some years ago and never replaced it.  Maybe the Canadians have one.

Respectfully 

Pair of Jacks

I have a live web cam on Sunset Bay just west of nine mile point directly on Lake Ontario, if any one wants a snapshot of the lake just send me a text, I'd be happy to give present lake conditions to any LOU member.........Pete  207-229-0450

• Like 1