Trollmaster Pro 3+

EYE SPY

Anyone have feedback on this wireless unit? I received one when I bought my kicker, just missing a few parts. Before I go through the ordering and installation just wondering if people who have them have had any issues, thanks in advance

There not super reliable if you google them there are alot of questions or complaints about them. Look up trollsmarter on facebook I just installed it this winter and like it so far.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The issue I had with Trollmaster 3 was that it was remote only with no backup if remote or it’s battery quit.  I went with the hard wired Trollmaster 2 as I had good luck with that on my previous kicker.  I guess I’d price the parts that you need to get the Trollmaster 3 working and decide if it was worth investing the $$$ or starting over.  

Replaced one servo on my old Trollmaster 2 in 10 years.  Was only issue I had with that one other than some waterproofing I did.  Updated to Suzuki efi kicker year or two ago and have been happy with that Trollmaster 2 - some other choices out there that are probably good but I didn’t see a reason to change.