Starcraft canvas

Just curious if anyone has any insight on a company or business that may have leftover factory canvas in stock for my 221 Islander. I need a new aft curtain, as the mice somehow got to mine over the winter.

I had new Eisenglas made 3 years ago at a shop near me (I know the owner) and I reached out to him a month ago about my aft curtain. I took the old one to him and he said he could make it off the old one's pattern, be a week or two.

I called him Friday and he said he hasn't started it yet because he can't get the material. He said hopefully this week, but don't count on it. I've called a few other canvas shops and they all say the same thing, can't get the material.

About 10 years ago, I was able to get a complete factory original canvas set directly through Starcraft, but they don't show any available now, as the Islander has been discontinued for years now.

Any ideas on places that may have an original aft curtain available? Boat is a model year 2000. IMG_20220412_172931.jpgIMG_20220412_172909.jpg

Sent from my IN2019 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Older Starcraft tops and curtains were made by a company called "Taylor Made"
They may still have the pattern for your boat, able to make an exact replacement. Sending them an email can't hurt.

https://www.taylormadeproducts.com/boat-tops-and-covers/

Thanks, J.D. Yes, can't hurt to try.

Sent from my IN2019 using Lake Ontario United mobile app