Sold / Closed Minn Kota PowerDrive Bow Mount Bluetooth-Enabled Trolling Motor – 24 volt 70 lb thrust 60” shaft.

For sale Minn Kota PowerDrive Bow Mount Bluetooth-Enabled Trolling Motor – 24 volt 70 lb thrust 60” shaft. This motor was used 3 times and is in pristine like new condition. I am switching to a 36volt motor and a single 36v lithium battery. I am including 2- group 27 12volt deep cycle marine batteries charged and ready to go. This motor is retailing for approx. $1029.00 + tax and the batteries are around $100.00 a piece. Asking $925.00..Make me an offer.. Pickup only…New Hartford, NY 13413. Will not ship.

I have 100% + feedback as a seller on e-bay. Search northeastgreatoutdoors and click my feedback as a seller and you will feel confident in your purchase.
Product Details

Model 1358733
Cutting-edge enhancements meet refined performance in the Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ Bow Mount Bluetooth-Enabled Trolling Motor. A redesigned foot pedal lets you decide speed, steering, and momentary and constant on/off. Your Minn Kota PowerDrive sports an integrated battery meter for full-time power awareness, Deploy Assist Lever for refreshingly simple deploying, and the famous Digital Maximizer for unbeatable battery life and power management. Reliable, quiet, and powerful operation completes this Minn Kota trolling motor as the best all-around performer on the water. Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
• The most advanced PowerDrive trolling motor to date
• Bluetooth enabled connectivity
• Redesigned foot pedal—control speed, steering, and momentary and constant on/off
• Includes foot pedal
• Deploy Assist Lever
• Push-to-test battery meter
• Digital Maximizer
• Quiet yet powerful operation
NOTE: Bluetooth accessories (not included).

Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 22-38-44 Minn Kota PowerDrive Bow Mount Bluetooth-Enabled Trolling Motor Bass Pro Shops.png

minnkota2.jpg

minnkota3.jpg

minnkota4.jpg

minnkota1.jpg

batteries.jpg

Edited by pjprod
lower price