Confirmed Delivery!

YT, the boat looks good,

I have to ask what is rolling season? I wonder if it was a typographical error or something, I thought you were in educational publishing? Or does the printing business have a "rolling season" ? Talk to you soon.

YT:

YOUR BOAT LOOKS THIRSTY!!

Had mine in the drive way for about 2 weeks now. sanded down & refinished all the wood on her from bow to stern to include the steering wheel. Cleaned up the electrical wires and connections. Took off the old NY reg. #'s and put on new. Ordered new seats from boatseatsonline.com, of course mine had to be special order much taller than normal seats and 21" wide. My uncle Bill is making new gunnel walls out of treated wood and carpet, ready to go on this weekend.

Hope to have her @ dock next weekend.

Mike - rolling lawns with my dad. Im helping him out after work and on the weekends. It basically pays for Wilson and the tournaments.

Mark - Dont ya just love boats? If its not one thing its another. From the sounds of it your gonna have a nice new rig.

Yankee, are the widows tinted on your boat, looks like they are? If so, did you have them done? I've been giving thought to having mine tinted, but I know it can impede dawn, dusk and night vision. Anyone have thoughts on that? It sure looks nice and helps cut down on sun glare. Little more privicy with the gf or wife too 8) Just don't know ? I'd like to hear some thoughts.

Thanks,

Rod