THINKING about selling my 2001 Fishmaster 1961 - Anyone interested?

I'll keep this short and sweet and if this post isn't allowed please feel to remove it.

I am thinking about unloading my 2001 StarCraft Fishmaster 1961 because my friend that I fished with on Seneca bought his own rig and my son is really getting into bass fishing.  The boat is in extremely good shape (needs vinyl floor replaced and some carpet).  It has the Mercruiser 3.0 that is extremely fuel efficient.  I have 2 Walker Electric Auto Stops and the boat is rigged with a Fish Hawk X4, Garmin 73DV at the console, Garmin Striker 4 on Bow, MinnKota 24V Powerdrive V2 on the bow.  All of the upholstery has been replaced (including the removable seats by the I/O enclosure) and there are 4 new as of last year Captain Chairs.  there is a swim ladder and I do have an enclosure for the console area as well.  AM/FM/BT receiver with 4 speakers and a Marine Radio and antenna.  My father in law WAS (retired this year) the marine mechanic at our local marine since 1975 and knows these Merc/Mercruiser products like the back of his hand.  It was maintained by him since new and I am the 2nd owner.  I will make it  a point to take pictures and such if there are any interested parties.  If you want to reach out by phone DM me and I will provide my cell number there.  I will also put the boat for sale in the boats for sale forum.

Thanks,

Jim

On 5/16/2022 at 1:47 PM, jimalbert said:

I'll keep this short and sweet and if this post isn't allowed please feel to remove it.

I am thinking about unloading my 2001 StarCraft Fishmaster 1961 because my friend that I fished with on Seneca bought his own rig and my son is really getting into bass fishing.  The boat is in extremely good shape (needs vinyl floor replaced and some carpet).  It has the Mercruiser 3.0 that is extremely fuel efficient.  I have 2 Walker Electric Auto Stops and the boat is rigged with a Fish Hawk X4, Garmin 73DV at the console, Garmin Striker 4 on Bow, MinnKota 24V Powerdrive V2 on the bow.  All of the upholstery has been replaced (including the removable seats by the I/O enclosure) and there are 4 new as of last year Captain Chairs.  there is a swim ladder and I do have an enclosure for the console area as well.  AM/FM/BT receiver with 4 speakers and a Marine Radio and antenna.  My father in law WAS (retired this year) the marine mechanic at our local marine since 1975 and knows these Merc/Mercruiser products like the back of his hand.  It was maintained by him since new and I am the 2nd owner.  I will make it  a point to take pictures and such if there are any interested parties.  If you want to reach out by phone DM me and I will provide my cell number there.  I will also put the boat for sale in the boats for sale forum.

Thanks,

Jim

Any pics? Price?