Fish hawk customer service

A lot of times that error comes in when the probes on the front of the probe have been hit against the side of the boat while on the water.  I had it happen before.  I purchased the rubber boot that goes on the front of the probe to keep it from happening again.  No issues since I added them. 

Like a Timex watch, my SubTroll  has been around for 14 yrs and still ticking. Got 2 spare probes off of the LOU here to keep it running a few more years hopefully. 🙄

Our subtroll lasted forever, but I don't regret switching to the X4D...yet. That coated cable was the cause of at least three probes that reside on the bottom of Lady O. At least they were only $199 as opposed to what...$349? That'll take a bite.

It's a great unit . Seems very well made . But it's a crappy design on the probe . Those probes on the front should be better protected . It would be an easy thing to do design wise . 

But my guess is that the average unit sold buys at least 1 probe because of failure or loss . Nice cash cow . 

Makes sense they give u the rubber brah, they must know it is fragile . 

ill try to use it more. 

figured it would have to be pretty bullet proof going from 0 to 40+ psi all day. 

2 hours ago, dry net said:

Just remember to take the bra off when storing. Batteries will go dead, ask me how I know.

Yepper, my brah has shrunk or my probe is getting bigger...😳

I wonder if Fish USA will just give me one..🤔

• 2 weeks later...