Wilson shallow water suprise

danne134

Spent a few days fishing onboard dirty goose sportfishing fleet with Casey and his new captain Joe.

We went out looking for browns in shallow. We started in 12 fow right outside the harbor. Joe had me put down spoons and a couple bay rats. We started off with 3 browns + the biggest was 8#

Not quite big enough for LOC unfortunately. 

We kept trolling down wind and found 5 kings on our brown trout program in tight.

Neat little suprise for fishing in tight!

DSC02988.jpg

DSC03523-2.jpg

DSC03218-2.jpg

DSC03394-1.jpg

DSC03185.jpg

DJI_0504.jpg

Edited by danne134
  • Like 4

I tell ya, you and the others you have had on are the elite when it comes to the LO fishery. Nice video Dan. I’m not sure everyone realizes how much time you take to create the front row seat for us to enjoy the action. We appreciate it so much. Joe good luck with the chargers. Looks like you had some great upbringing. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Frogger said:

I tell ya, you and the others you have had on are the elite when it comes to the LO fishery. Nice video Dan. I’m not sure everyone realizes how much time you take to create the front row seat for us to enjoy the action. We appreciate it so much. Joe good luck with the chargers. Looks like you had some great upbringing. 

This one hits home man. Especially with all your support over the years. Thanks for that Frogger I hope one day we can cross paths. Till then, thank you for your support 🤝

• Like 1

Wonderful video Dan. Best  I have seen in a long time. It is also great to see guys who are well organized and really know what they are doing. The netting  is an exemplar for everyone out there to use as their guide. Your videos as always are top notch. I felt as though I was right there in the boat participating. Best of luck for a great season this year.:yes: