Made the 2.5 hour trip up solo this morning because it’s getting harder and harder to find anyone to get up at 2:30 to go fishing. Anyway, on the water by 5:30. Set up in 20’ and had a hit while putting in first rod. Then fished towards the point from 10-30’ and had blank screens. Moved out to 40-50’ and went 3 for 3 on browns down 25’. All on same purple clown spoon. Pulled out about 11:00. Stopped by Whitney point reservoir on way home for a couple hours and landed 11 small walleye. Long day with lots of driving but hey it was worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_2549.jpg

• Like 7

was out this week wind was bad fished 2 days off mexico nothing  yesterday 2 browns to the down stream side out side the salmon  river in 25 ft had to cut the week short thunder storms today went home last night with a 16 ft i am at the mercy of the wind morning were ok by noon not so much

thumbnail (9).jpeg

thumbnail (8).jpeg

Edited by BAYONNE59

On 5/25/2022 at 6:40 PM, Cody191 said:

Made the 2.5 hour trip up solo this morning because it’s getting harder and harder to find anyone to get up at 2:30 to go fishing. Anyway, on the water by 5:30. Set up in 20’ and had a hit while putting in first rod. Then fished towards the point from 10-30’ and had blank screens. Moved out to 40-50’ and went 3 for 3 on browns down 25’. All on same purple clown spoon. Pulled out about 11:00. Stopped by Whitney point reservoir on way home for a couple hours and landed 11 small walleye. Long day with lots of driving but hey it was worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_2549.jpg

Cody would fish with you anytime