New tackle shop

Stopped by route 18 tackle in Kendall. Very nice selection of trout and salmon gear. Even nicer owners. 15 minutes east of the oak.  Check out Route 18 Tackle on Facebook for a video tour. I think you’ll be impressed!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, eyewal said:

Stopped by route 18 tackle in Kendall. Very nice selection of trout and salmon gear. Even nicer owners. 15 minutes east of the oak.  Check out Route 18 Tackle on Facebook for a video tour. I think you’ll be impressed!

Jon is doing a great job setting up the shop.  I am working with him on getting Gambler Rigs in his shop.  I hope he succeed in his venture.  We are lacking tackle shops on the South shore of Lake O!  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GAMBLER said:

Jon is doing a great job setting up the shop.  I am working with him on getting Gambler Rigs in his shop.  I hope he succeed in his venture.  We are lacking tackle shops on the South shore of Lake O!  

The reason ... The internet and Amazon . 

I got 10 packs of cut bait earlier this month....great price and FAT fillets :yes:

Have got spoons from him in the past and they are top notch. 

Support the local guy 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 4:08 PM, bobfish said:

Great supply, great advice, great price. I just bought a Cannon Mag 5 from Bass Pro for $469.99 

, I find out now Jon had it for $439.99. A pre-Biden deal. A great store!

We cancelled our Bass Pro order and got 2 Mag 5's from Jon@Tara.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...