Can I get a break?

Alright...I've been in Chicago all week and haven't been near my computer much lately....so I'm off to a slow start with the new board. I logged on to the site this morning, and this was the first post I've read....leave it to Yankee to start something while I'm away and unable to defend myself!!

I think this pic pretty much sums up how good the Habanero is:

June172006011.jpg

I beg to differ. If that spoon was SSSSSOOOOOOO great how come I dont see a swivel attached to it? The hook looks like it was placed there too! Never caughty a fish with the hook chillin in that spot. No split ring either? Wow, you know what? I think you placed that there buddy! :lol:

A: When taking GOOD photos, which is something you don't seem to be able to do, you take the line OFF the lure so it's not in the middle of the picture.

B: That's EXACTLY where the hook was in the fish.

C: Maybe you haven't paid attention when you've been running my spoons, but there's NEVER a split ring on the top.

Rookies................. :roll: :roll:

I'm going to have to give this round to Billy His jabs were on the $$ and then Yankee you answered a question with a question.So after round #1 the judges score cards put Billy in the lead.Stay tuned for round #2.

Heah are those the secret wepons you were telling me about Billy are you hiding them?

Well, there are SOME secrets here! :lol::lol:

The secret weapons I told you about Erbyjoe are something I painted up last fall that went berserk for me late in the season. There are only four in existence, and they're all in my tackle box! Shoot, I don't even know what I was calling them!

Hey YT

Isn't amazing what those guys up East can do with Photbucket. I mean to take a simple Blk/Slvr lure and cut/paste those Grn/Yellow ladders on it so delicately on a photo is amazing...

Fishstix must be holding classes or something.

:mrgreen:

Tom B.

(LongLine)