Keuka Hammondsport boat launch

I know years ago we would launch at the motel. The owner would charge us $2.00. Haven't been there in a few decades, though. Don't know if the motel is still even there. Also, if you were a resident of the town of Urbana, you could get a key to the gate and launch. My uncle had a key to get us in, but that was years ago. Don't know if this is still an option or not, or if launching is still permitted there.

On 6/4/2022 at 12:25 AM, jhl4 said:

Is there anywhere to launch a small boat anywhere near hammondsport?  I don’t need a dock but need to be able to back a 16 ft boat in.   Thanks. 

Have you considered putting in at Keuka Lake State Park   Short ride from there. I put in there and fish branchport 

sorry didn’t read your post close enough hammondsport is on the opposite end.  lol

Edited by Dave1515

state park to Hammondsport by boat is about 14 or so miles, give or take. There is a launch at Jakes boat livery in Urbana  according to a map. Don't know if they are for the public though, give them a call

Edited by Steve.e

The hotel does not allow launching anymore. It just got to hectic for him and his guests with all the traffic. 

There is a launch next to the hotel, but it's big bucks and I believe it's a yearly pass. You can try to look it up to find out. And it's about 20 miles from the state park to hammondsport.