Heading up to Wilson the next 2 weekends and am looking for guys to network with and share info.  Anyone interested in working together please message me and I'll give you my contact information.  Thanks...

June is typically the transition month, meaning the lake is starting to produce a thermocline and more stable water. Fishing is generally slower. In my opinion the transition started at the end of May, so the end of June the fishing should pick up again. Not that the fishing is bad, just need to target other species, coho, steelhead, lakers. Lots of small fish around, you need to check lines constantly!!! Please treat the little fish with respect!! They are the future, release them without taking them out of the water and quickly as possible!! If you do not you’re just hurting yourself and the fishery for future fish to catch! Little fish are growing fast with all the available bait around! Good luck and have fun!!FCEBD66B-10E5-4D90-A84E-DDF47744F670.thumb.jpeg.169696aaffcbfe03cd3c73d431ca1675.jpeg

• Like 2