Wave forcast

Hey all

Is there any sights that everyone uses for wave forecast on the Big O, I was looking at the NOAA sight but its a pain in the ass to navigate, any help would be great.  I usually fish by myself on the weekdays because I work a weird shift at Baush and Lomb so i only get every other weekend off a month, and dont want too go out and get beat up, Was going too get a slip at sodus but decided too just launch out of bear creek.  Thanks in advance guys

Woody5734

One thing you can't get on any weather forecast is the frequency/period of the waves. (Other than the Midlakes buoy) A 1 1/2 ft wave with a low frequency is nice.  A high frequency will rattle your teeth on a small boat.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LongLine said:

One thing you can't get on any weather forecast is the frequency/period of the waves. (Other than the Midlakes buoy) A 1 1/2 ft wave with a low frequency is nice.  A high frequency will rattle your teeth on a small boat.

Interesting.  Never really took that course in college. LOL   Although I do have Limnology and all the aquatic biology, the whole wave thing I never got.   LOL    Thanks for the info.