for sale : usa Trolling Liquidation Sale/closed due to internet hero

Well it’s not the last tackle on earth however you def will not find some of the spoons in stores.

I know this post seems like a disaster and it is. That is my fault. I shoulda prepared prior to posting.

tomorrow when I list the lots I will probably only accept pm offers as it’s much easier for me to manage.

Fly lots 75 ea containing 20 flies or all for 250. flies do not have most hardware as I tied my own. 

600 copper 175accudepth 9’6 rod 345gt reel

400 copper 150accudepth 9’6 rod 340 gt

300 copper 125 Daiwa firewolf 9’6 rod 230 gt

Or all for $400

23 flashers per lot 175 ea or both for 300

4 Tekota 600lc on eagle claw 8’6 rods 125 ea.

2 accudepth 47 lc rigger rods and 1 accudepth wire roller rod lot 100

4 color core accudepth 47 lc eagle claw rod

10 color core accudepth 57 lc eagle claw rod 

10 color core (I think) accudepth 47lc eagle claw rod

Cores 50 each all for 120

This stuff is used so yes there is some wear and tear on it. A clicker here and there may not work. 

Now I mentioned electronics before however I left transducer, stand, and power cables for the finder in the boat so I don’t really think it’s worth mentioning but I will just in case.

Lowrance lms 337c gps dual frequency

250 I guess I’ll let it go for

Same goes for my fish hawk….

Left the power supply on the boat as well as the case she slides in to. So unless in dash mounted would need to try to find the round case to mount it on top of a dashboard not in it next to the speedometer.

250 for that

Pms only guys much easier to sort that way.

Prefer local but let’s see what we can work out.

I will not be responding to anyone until Monday in case someone wants everything for 1500 but will go in order of pms received. 

Sorry this turned out to be a mess but hopefully some are still interested.

I’m sorry if anyone feels they got skipped or over looked so this is why I’m giving clear instruction that I will only be responding to pms. 

CEA5DD48-788B-4FBE-91BD-D6AC7FE67415.jpeg

819F9030-DBF6-4825-82DC-D5DC4C9D5B17.jpeg

61E6A198-E485-4241-8DF1-E227BBF16C5C.jpeg

371E54CD-B2C0-4E1D-8F2C-E84A8AEF1C90.jpeg

8C60BCEA-9562-479A-ADA9-713D0131708D.jpeg

A8256BB6-9247-4663-A653-03FD822FF341.jpeg

05063799-F728-4375-BC18-D6E57D0661EB.jpeg

60C93FE0-F0A5-4BED-B0B0-343B9CC763E0.jpeg

3B18D1D7-EEEE-45A1-9B2F-D306CBBB7385.jpeg

510F1B5A-C7B7-459A-9FB3-172CE020AA8C.jpeg

1B239CD9-54C7-4DE3-B68B-7A5513F4E8A2.jpeg

Only person getting scammed here would be me if someone does not show up with the cash

everyone here can view my previous posts when I was selling the boat in 2018.

many of you probably have crossed paths with me on the water in tourneys pro ams derby blah blah blah…

im just as hesitant this day and age to meet people selling **** online so the comment is understandable. Oh well the guy who offered to take it all will get a steal of a deal. 

Edited by xdbcx

I for sure got skipped... I sent a PM within the first 10 mins of this ad being posted, a 2nd PM the next day and now 4 days later still no response to either PM. I understand you prolly got overwhelmed with PMs and responses... but you skipped possibly the first person to PM you? LOL not a great start

Edited by FishingFool34

I know man you are correct my apologies. It’s totally My fault.

if I can sell everything at once it would be preferable but I understand not everyone needs everything.

so in the end it may have been a **** post to start with the way I did but hopefully some will be very happy in the end.

I know man you are correct my apologies. It’s totally My fault.

if I can sell everything at once it would be preferable but I understand not everyone needs everything.

so in the end it may have been a **** post to start with the way I did but hopefully some will be very happy in the end.

No you screwed a whole bunch of people dude! No one should operate the way you did. No excuse or apologizing! Hope no one buys any of it and you do get screwed!!!!

oh by the way you already screwed yourself big time! Those Tekota’s alone would have gotten $900 or more Dumb**S.

Edited by troubles

You know what… I like that idea

ill take this to eBay instead 

sorry for the internet hero above but I don’t need people wishing me to get screwed because I messed up a posting.

thought this would be the best place as this community has been so good to me but I’m not risking someone making anew account to steal stuff from me.

• Like 3

That is correct. I will no longer be selling here and have taken this to eBay. 

like I say I know I messed the post up but did not screw anyone over. I sold two rod and reels combos and he got a good deal which is what my intentions were selling here. Im sure he was more than happy to pay 250 for two tekotas spooled with wire amd 9’6 Daiwa firewolf rods. And I was more than happy to sell em for that. To hear a father and son getting back on the water and know I sold em those reels at a great price was a good feeling for me.

I’m no dummy I knew what I was doing selling at the prices I was selling at. Trying to just get rid of this stuff sitting around to a community of local fisherman like me at a realistic price.

so when they now sell for 350 (reels only mind you) for a set we all know who to thank here.

• Like 3