speed controler for kicker motor

I’m happy with the iTroll. It’s is a dependable unit with lots of features. Probably the most. Also costs the most. TrollSmarter is a new kid on the block with some of itroll’s features plus a remote. Instead of a remote iTroll offers idle/run switches you can mount where needed.
They all take the frustration out of dialing in your speed!

After 6 trips with the Troll smarter, I love this product.  Having the remote is awesome when its busy in the back of the boat and no ones at the wheel to adjust speed.  

After 6 trips with the Troll smarter, I love this product.  Having the remote is awesome when its busy in the back of the boat and no ones at the wheel to adjust speed.  
I agree I use mine weekly prommy have 30 trips on it this season with zero issues. I've also started using the hunt mode feature and it is great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, jmyers8 said:

I agree I use mine weekly prommy have 30 trips on it this season with zero issues. I've also started using the hunt mode feature and it is great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The only issue I have found is keeping the remote in my pocket can cause sudden speed changes!  :rofl:  

I asked the same question in This Old Boat tab back in November 2019.  This comparison table was submitted so hopefully it helps you decide.  There is a significant difference in costs between units.   I ended up going with Control King as simple with no extras worked for me.  

Screenshot_20220719-082011-780.png

thanks everyone for all the info.  i think i will go with the control king,  seems simple and all i need is to dial in the speed,, i have i pilot to drive the boat.  thanks again everyone...