Challenges- Great Help and Service Really Appreciated from L&M Marines Services

Last fall when preparing to bring my boat home from Lake O I had a trailer problem that needed welding. I posted a request for help on LOU and shortly got a reply from Hank at L&M Marine recommending Eagle Welding. I ever talked to Hank but took his advice and it really went great! Two weeks ago I had a trim up failure coming out at the launch, not fun, but I got it trailerable. I sent a message to Hank, and called him direct. I am sure many of you have probably met Hank, but I had not until this week. A lot has changed over the years, when you meet people like Hank who are honest and fair it restores some of your faith in the America way!

We all should be thankful to have men like Hank helping us fisherman on LOU!

If you need boat help, L&M is the place!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pappy said:

Last fall when preparing to bring my boat home from Lake O I had a trailer problem that needed welding. I posted a request for help on LOU and shortly got a reply from Hank at L&M Marine recommending Eagle Welding. I ever talked to Hank but took his advice and it really went great! Two weeks ago I had a trim up failure coming out at the launch, not fun, but I got it trailerable. I sent a message to Hank, and called him direct. I am sure many of you have probably met Hank, but I had not until this week. A lot has changed over the years, when you meet people like Hank who are honest and fair it restores some of your faith in the America way!

We all should be thankful to have men like Hank helping us fisherman on LOU!

If you need boat help, L&M is the place!

X2 Hanks a great guy and knows his business.

I think he is the one guy that everyone would be in agreement about on this website. Competence and the willingness to help others are a couple of things that seem in short supply these days and he displays both and in a very genuine way.:smile::yes:

8 minutes ago, Sk8man said:

I think he is the one guy that everyone would be in agreement about on this website. Competence and the willingness to help others are a couple of things that seem in short supply these days and he displays both and in a very genuine way.:smile::yes: