for sale : usa WANTED SPOON

Looking for anyone who might have some original FLT mag Diehard spoons in the “radiation” blank. 

Edited by cdq

14 hours ago, cdq said:

Looking for anyone who might have some original FLT mag Diehard spoons in the “radiation” blank. It’s been by far the most consistent and top producing spoon for me this year and always has a spot in the line up in past years. Of course my last non beat up one we broke off yesterday on a mid 20s king and the only one I have left has seen some battle. Willing to pay as long as the price isn’t too crazy

97EB1DAA-3391-4BDF-881C-348B6DFE6036.jpeg

2C21B312-63FC-40BD-9586-799BBD5FC02E.jpeg

Contact RT 18 Tackle and see what he can do for you

• Like 1

Good point HB2 but what works for one fisherman may not work for another one ! Found that out with my Lymans , only one worked [ Chartruese/black ladder back was hit so many times paint was coming off could not find another in retail the manufacture would only sell a large order ] I sold all the rest for much more than I paid for them !

3 hours ago, HB2 said:

So I have to ask , not to be a dick, but if you say that has been a killer spoon for you , and they are impossible to find  , why would anyone give one up? 

I might have a few - will look.  I don't like the FLT spoons....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Legacy said:

Contact RT 18 Tackle and see what he can do for you

Thanks Rob, He’s the first person I went to just wanted to see if anyone had the originals as well

On 7/18/2022 at 3:14 PM, cdq said:

Looking for anyone who might have some original FLT mag Diehard spoons in the “radiation” blank. It’s been by far the most consistent and top producing spoon for me this year and always has a spot in the line up in past years. Of course my last non beat up one we broke off yesterday on a mid 20s king and the only one I have left has seen some battle. Willing to pay as long as the price isn’t too crazy

I can make some I just have to order some hammerd blanks

On 7/18/2022 at 3:14 PM, cdq said:

Here’s some of my work 

A7BD0D7A-5E39-4B6B-B585-68377F81EEEE.jpeg

64B24582-AF62-472B-BF98-1CFB641D58A9.jpeg

• Like 1