Went to check on the boat after all the rain yesterday and all was well.  The auto bilge and battery held out so I thought I'd charge it up a bit. The waves north of the bay were not as bad as the forecast so took a quick troll from 80-120 fow and back to 80 over an hour or so.  Caught 3 small kings 14-16" in the 120 and 90' depths.  At 50' and 70' down and on DW green glo spoons.  I think more small kings have been caught this season than I can remember.  Maybe a good predictor for the next couple of years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BreakingBass said:

Went to check on the boat after all the rain yesterday and all was well.  The auto bilge and battery held out so I thought I'd charge it up a bit. The waves north of the bay were not as bad as the forecast so took a quick troll from 80-120 fow and back to 80 over an hour or so.  Caught 3 small kings 14-16" in the 120 and 90' depths.  At 50' and 70' down and on DW green glo spoons.  I think more small kings have been caught this season than I can remember.  Maybe a good predictor for the next couple of years. 

As long as guys release them with much damage we should be in for a great year class in the future.  I hate seeing guys take pictures with them and shake the crap out of them with pliers.