Thanks for all the help!

Hey all,

I had been creeping around on the forum for the better part of 6 months and had even made two posts asking for help catching lakers from a kayak. I recently got back from a trip to Cayuga lake and actually had some pretty good success for a first time laker fisher (on a kayak no less). I really want to thank all of you who replied to my posts (JJBat150, Muskie141, Reel Doc, Dlott, Jk1, ecto2, wildlaker607, follow the waves, and anyone else who gave me a reply). I'd like to especially thank GreenLaker75 and ChasinFin who reached out via PM and answered many of my questions. 

I was able to catch 3 lakers off of sheldrake in about 100ft and then another laker off Taughannock in about 80ft. Biggest was 25".

Laker.png

• Like 5

On 7/28/2022 at 8:46 AM, MSFishing said:

Hey all,

I had been creeping around on the forum for the better part of 6 months and had even made two posts asking for help catching lakers from a kayak. I recently got back from a trip to Cayuga lake and actually had some pretty good success for a first time laker fisher (on a kayak no less). I really want to thank all of you who replied to my posts (JJBat150, Muskie141, Reel Doc, Dlott, Jk1, ecto2, wildlaker607, follow the waves, and anyone else who gave me a reply). I'd like to especially thank GreenLaker75 and ChasinFin who reached out via PM and answered many of my questions. 

I was able to catch 3 lakers off of sheldrake in about 100ft and then another laker off Taughannock in about 80ft. Biggest was 25".

Laker.png

The picture says it all.  Cayuga has you hooked now......Congratulations!!

• Like 1