Spin-n-glo's - Where to buy?

Hi there. I've been using Spin-n-glos for Lake Trout. I've found a few here and there (Canadian Tire, Cabelas), but just curious if anyone knows any fishing shops that sell a variety of lake trolls, cow bells, and Spin-n-glos? I'm in the Peterborough area, but will travel! Thanks.

46 minutes ago, Never Ends said:

Thank You!  

1 hour ago, Laker47 said:

Hi there. I've been using Spin-n-glos for Lake Trout. I've found a few here and there (Canadian Tire, Cabelas), but just curious if anyone knows any fishing shops that sell a variety of lake trolls, cow bells, and Spin-n-glos? I'm in the Peterborough area, but will travel! Thanks.

I own Gambler Rigs.  I do ship to Canada.  Message me if you have any questions!

50 minutes ago, guffins fisherman said:

In my experience, a very fast ship out too. Thank you. 

You're welcome.  I ship the same day as long as my day job doesn't screw that up!  

I did not realize this was on the US side of Lake O. Trying to find a store I can visit to check these out. However, that is proving to be tough, so I might make an order at some point. Do you stock all of the colours shown on your website?

23 minutes ago, Laker47 said:

I did not realize this was on the US side of Lake O. Trying to find a store I can visit to check these out. However, that is proving to be tough, so I might make an order at some point. Do you stock all of the colours shown on your website?

Everything on my website is in stock ready to ship.  Right now, every spin n glo rig color I stock is in stock (even my new colors for 2023 that I released early!).  Cowbells have been tough to keep in stock in the Aluminum Series from Hammerhead.  They sell out quickly and it takes a while to get restocked by Hammerhead.  

Edited by GAMBLER