RT 18 tackle in Hamlin

Nothing but good things to say about RT 18 tackle in Hamlin. Just stopped by to pick up a reel they spooled with weighted steel  for me. They were super friendly and even sat down and gave me some pointers. Shop was loaded with great stuff and as much as I wanted to buy so much more I had to stick to my budget. Give them a shot if your out in the area. I know where I will be going in the future. 

Rick 

Edited by dickey
  • Like 5

Great store for us trollers. Owner is Jonathan Ross, one of the nicest guys you'll meet, and free with all his fishing information. My first visit to the Oak from NJ, I stopped into his store after seeing it mentioned on LOU and he couldn't have been more helpful. He recommended a few flies that were hot, some I had and some I bought, and all of them worked great with the combinations he recommended. If you stop by his store check out the super Mag spoons he makes, they look awesome. Wanted to buy some but the patterns I wanted were all sold out at the time. You can bet I'll be back every time I'm in the area. And by the way, congratulations to Capt. Jon and his crew for winning the 2022 Sandy Creek Shootout. I was at the fish cleaning station at the Orleans Co. Marine Park when his crew came in to clean their four winning salmon. Great store!

• 2 weeks later...