Steelhead

I do not know if this is the right place to ask this but if you could have only 10 lures for trolling for steelhead which ones would they be & why trying to narrow this down so do not have to take so many lures out with me

Not necessarily . 

I have got a lot of steelhead this month and they have been hitting the same thing the kings  have.  

That includes flashers . Today was an 11 " paddle with my rig 90 ft down hooked 3 nice steelhead . But I do think they like the 28 size  spoons generally . Frog , Black silver UV , Spook or Lazer Spook , NBK have all been good . 

I think location is most important . Can't catch what is not under your boat . 

It depends on time of year. In May/June when you're fishing surface breaks down to 30/40' they really like the bright gawdy colors. I typically like the Dreamweaver Super Slim size this time of year as well. Colors for this time of year are Chilly Willy, Mixed Veggies, Martel, Get-R-Dun, Rodfather, Watermelon, NBK, and Green Jeans. July/August when you're fishing thermoclines 40-80' down the same things Salmon are eating the Steelhead will chew. We're also typically running regular and mag sized spoons. Colors for this time of year are 42nd, Martel, NBK, Rodfather, Frog, Moon Cricket, Sea Sick Waddler, and Green Jeans,