Addicted Fishing Movie on Lake Ontario Kings Released

Addicted Fishing is a group from the west coast that create educational and inspirational videos on salmon and steelhead fishing predominantly. I was introduced to the owner and creator Marlin LeFever a few years back when I was able to attend the Portland Fishing & Outdoors Expo where we discussed expanding their brand to the east coast and Great Lakes regions. I was honored this summer to host these fellas and show them what an amazing fishery we have here in NY! 

The Addicted Fishing movie was released last night from their adventure on Lake Ontario chasing kings on My Way Charters and Finders Keepers Sportfishing! I'm blown away at how awesome this came out - check it out here and make sure to subscribe to their YouTube channel to keep up with their latest adventures, educational tips, inspirational videos, and future trips to NY:

Big Apple Kings Movie

Make sure to visit and subscribe to their Stay Fishy Adventures channel too for more content from NY as I took Jordan Knigge and Sean on a couple additional epic adventures that will air later this summer! It was a blast hosting these fellas and I look forward to seeing them again soon!!

Big Apple Kings.jpg

• Like 1