Launched out of Hugh's today, fished 9 00- 1 30 managed 2 lakers and 1 shaker king. Plenty of marks in the 100-140 fow but could'nt get anything to hit. Headed for deeper water picked up the lakers in 140 shaker king was in 220, went out to 260  with a few marks there could'nt get anymore to hit.

My daughter and I went out of Sodus and put lines in at 300' (52* down 95'), 6 a.m..  We went 4 for 4 on small kings (2, 5, 5, and 6 pounders).  We stayed out until we hit 525 feet (3 hours).  It was too bumpy to troll back in, and we only planned on staying out a max of 4.5 hours anyway.  I am glad my 15 year-old daughter didn't mind getting up at 3:50 a.m. to spend some time on the water.

• Like 6

The charter Sunday was mine..   we did have a great day.  slow for a bit in the morning.  Broke 700 foot of water and game on.   We went 10 for 18.   6 salmon in the upper teens to 25+ for the big one and 1 nice steelhead and the rest were small kings.   As the day went we moved in and still were catching fish all the way into 500 feet or just under that.    everything was 80 to 95 feet down.    Seemed to be a flasher fly bite for the most part.  the smaller kings were on spoons but the majority were on dipseys out 300 on a 3 setting with flasher flys.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turkeykiller2 said:

The charter Sunday was mine..   we did have a great day.  slow for a bit in the morning.  Broke 700 foot of water and game on.   We went 10 for 18.   6 salmon in the upper teens to 25+ for the big one and 1 nice steelhead and the rest were small kings.   As the day went we moved in and still were catching fish all the way into 500 feet or just under that.    everything was 80 to 95 feet down.    Seemed to be a flasher fly bite for the most part.  the smaller kings were on spoons but the majority were on dipseys out 300 on a 3 setting with flasher flys.  

Nice! Thats some quality fish! Sounds like ofshore is the place to be.