Today we fished out of Wilson and boated a nice mixed bag of Lakers, Kings, and Cohos. We started out a bit West of port in 50 FOW and boated a few nice Lakers that came on a DW SS Die Hard fished off of our riggers parked at 30 & 40 feet:

DSC00254.jpg

After several hours of messing around in the skinny water we finally decided at about 10:30am to slide out to some deeper water and we were rewarded with several nice spring Kings. The Kings wanted our spoons run off of the riggers anywhere from 25-50' down over 80-110 FOW. The Northern King Sea Sick Waddler, DW SS Green Dolphin, and DW SS Green Goby were our best King spoons today, and we had a great King take a Green Double Crush Glow Spinny/Sigg's Rigs 42nd Pulse fly combo on a wire Deeper Diver set at 120' on a #2 setting:

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

I wish I could tell you what our best down speed was today but we didn't have the probe up and working. Best SOG on the GPS was 2.5-2.8 for us today. We'll have our probe back in the water tomorrow.

We'll be back out tomorrow and I'll do my best to get a report up before I catch an early morning flight to WI on Monday.

Nice report, looks like the Kings are still out a little deeper. I have been getting screwed by NOAA's wave forecasts the last two weekends......no suprise. The lake in the afternoons have been REALLY snotty with 4-6' waves. Sat. afternoon was one of those days where everything went wrong. GPS crapped out, NOAA was wrong again, cable got caught in trolling motor-lost a shark, caught a seagull, rod holder broke......got to get the kinks out before tournaments start I guess.