Sold / Closed Penn Pursuit IV 8000 Spinning Reel - new * price lowered

Great reel, wish I saw this last night.  Had a striper break mine last night on the beach and ran in and bought a 6000.  I could use a bigger one though.  Planning on driving closer to Syracuse any time in the near future? Let me know

19 hours ago, greenhornet73 said:

Great reel, wish I saw this last night.  Had a striper break mine last night on the beach and ran in and bought a 6000.  I could use a bigger one though.  Planning on driving closer to Syracuse any time in the near future? Let me know

Thanks for the interest greenhornet73.  I have an older 6000 also that I recently started using again.  Working great.  The Pursuits are a great bang for the buck reel.  Unfortunately I don't have any plans to head closer to Syracuse at this time, but let me know if you are coming toward Ithaca anytime.  I'd ship it to you but gotta get a little extra $ to cover it.

On 8/11/2022 at 12:52 PM, greenhornet73 said:

Greenhornet73, I can do $73 via PayPal friends, shipped to Syracuse if you're still interested.

Thank you but I stopped at a tackle shop in Plymouth and tested a Daiwa BG and liked the feel so much I bought it. Put it to the test on a tank striper the next morning and it passed the test.  I think a 7000 size is as big as I would go for what I target but that 8000 you have would work for shark fishing from the beach which I haven’t done in years. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...