Jason Needs Our Thoughts & Prayers

His Mom passed away last night after a few months illness. My most sincere sympathies and prayers go out to him and his family. May God Bless his Mom and guide his family thru this healing process. Amen

Jason very sorry to hear of your loss. Having lost my mother just a couple of years ago, I can just give you this advise to help you through these tough times, always keep in your mind and heart all the wonderful things she did for you and the great times you had with her.

My prayers are with you and your family!

I am sorry for your loss Jason. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Shawn

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Jason,

Lisa, the kids and I are very sorry for your loss. If there is anything you or Mel need - anything at all - please let us know. We are there for you. You are more than a fishing buddy to me you are a friend and you are both in our thoughts. See you soon.

Rodney

melissa and would like to thank you guys for all your well-wishes, thoughts and prayers. my mom is going to be greatly missed, she loved it when i called her after after our fishing trips to hear about our details.

jason and melissa