Lines in at 7 and out a little after 11. 
Fished 80 to 120, riggers at 60 and 70. 
Lost a big Brown right behind the boat and then caught a smaller one. After that we caught four or five kings including two decent ones. One king was on a DW spoon out 180 on a dipsy, the other down 70 on a Spin Dr. 

406AC6DB-7AA4-4C96-BB2B-8C57C955784B.jpeg

31226893-0A21-4E03-B39A-BD98A9719928.jpeg

B8EB36A1-C647-482A-8F80-FAB0884DA1C8.jpeg

• Like 12

Kings are moving out of temp. Ricks fish came out of water that was probably close to 70 degrees which is why it’s turning dark. My king came out of 45 degrees and is still silver. This time of year and here forward they can be anywhere. If you have bait and hooks fish the hooks. Don’t leave fish to find fish. Inside has held fish and will continue to. 

• Thanks 2

We had to force Bill to reel in that fish. He is a great host and likes to let his guests catch all the fish but we luckily talked him into reeling in the big boy. He deserves to have some fun after all he does for his guests. He doesn’t like coming on my boat since I make him reel in some fish. Lol 

11 hours ago, whaler1 said:

People give up on the inside way too quickly. Most days I have it all to myself. 

For sure! Saturday, everyone blasted offshore and we had the inside pretty much to ourselves!  

14 hours ago, whaler1 said:

No guests on my boat, only family and friends. 
My reluctance to work fish is primarily based on Ricks ability with the net!

In my defense, I have no issues netting the fish. Keeping the fish in the net after taking the hooks out while the fish is still in the water is a different story! 1 time Bill, 1 time! Lol 

• Like 1