" Fat Guy in a Little Boat " 22

Locked and loaded. Grandsons are off tomorrow, will head up in the am for the afternoon bite if all goes to plan. Weather looks good, hope lake lays down through out today. Hope everyone has a great labor day weekend, I'll be happy just hanging out at the launch lol. Mission is to get Brandon his 1st salmon. Andrew Jr is a salt, he's been rolling with me since he was 5.

Triple check safety protocol and gear. Keep it tight, I'm stoked! 

20220901_130123.jpg

• Like 1

We started in Oswego fished one day there very slow caught fish 115-120 2.2.-2.5 troll 80 ft down Oswego very few marks and caught 2 king.  Next 3 day fished mexico next 3 days, alot more marks and did 3-4 salmon per day 115-120 2.2 troll 80 feet down.  Carbon 14, dipsey and flies caught all our fish.  Went 3 per day.  SLow but was better in Mexico than Oswego Aug 22-25.  Hope to get up again next week sept 9-12 as weather doesnt look great.  Hate to drive 5 hours and have miserable time on Lake.  Greens Yellow and black spoons were good for us.  Fish scattered both oswego and mexico.  Good Luck all!!

Edited by Amylee
pics

Just now, Amylee said:

We started in Oswego fished one day there very slow caught fish 115-120 2.2.-2.5 troll 80 ft down Oswego very few marks and caught 2 king.  Next 3 day fished mexico next 3 days, alot more marks and did 3-4 salmon per day 115-120 2.2 troll 80 feet down.  Carbon 14, dipsey and flies caught all our fish.  Went 3 per day.  SLow but was better in Mexico than Oswego Aug 22-25.  Hope to get up again next week sept 9-12 as weather doesnt look great.  Hate to drive 5 hours and have miserable time on Lake.  Greens Yellow and black spoons were good for us.  Fish scattered both oswego and mexico.  Good Luck all!!

image000000 (2).jpg

image000000 (3).jpg

Home bound. Would like to thank everyone for their input and support. Another great weekend on mother O. Big shout out to Capt. Mike and best mate ever Tanya for taking us on the last run. Lake went from 2's to 8's in an hr this morning. Still managed to get Brandon 1 for the road. Had salmon and rice for brunch compliments of Tanya. Excellent! Alot of good folks still left in the world. Be safe,  good fishing. 

Clark 

IMG_0168.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trouthunter said:

Yes we must never forget & also to remember what the democrats are doing to this country now vote this november to take our country back to the freedoms we had under Trump Vote Republician

I agree, but wasn't making a political statement. Just hurts to see the fallen being forgotten. My dad was a Pearl Harbor survivor.