I was out today between 65-120 fow. I have been having problems with my Fish hawk, so I was basically just messing with that and doing a little fishing in between. There is plenty of bait in these depth but there wasn’t any fish that I seen. I caught one small Atlantic. The down temp never got below 60 degrees. If I head out tomorrow I will be going deeper. Good luck

• Like 1

Boated nine yesterday. Mixed bag and sizes. Biggest steelhead 10lbs and King weighed 20 lbs. Never turned a fish until 400 ft depth. Most damage done around the 29 line. No hot lure, hits were scattered on down riggers (50 to 70 ft down), dipsey rods (150 to 180 out) and copper lines 250 to 350. Good luck.

• Like 1

Fished yesterday out of the oak. Marked bait and fish in 60 to 150 FOW. Never moved a rod in 7 hrs.   I’d go deep for steelheads. Start at 300 and work out. 

Boated 9 fish yesterday out of the oak, 29-30.5 was best. Lots of bait and marks. 3 matures and some nice steelhead and one Atlantic. Almost no spoon or meat bite, all FF. There were a lot of fish as well as bait inside, but they all had lockjaw.

27 line to the shipping lane holds fish, good temp..

BAM fly and SD is the hot setup so I'm told, if you don't have that try to get close. I do not have

Spoons that worked were DW Glo Frog silver back, purple DW Glo Frog silver back and Moonshine Hulk UV 

200,220,250 wire divers, 1.5 setting inside 3.5 outside 

Riggers 70 and 80

Seemed like we caught more short fish up high 

Good luck..

Edited by SmilinEd1

Well,,,, sittin at the Black North doing what I do best. Pulled out at 2pm. Fished out to the 32 line. Saw bait pods from 29 line out into 32. Caught a 9 inch king. Never saw more than half dozen hooks on my Lowrance. Tomorrow if the weather cooperates. 
total for today 2 fish

didnt get skunked!

• Like 1