Seneca lake trolling

Staying this week on west side 6 miles down from Geneva. Best place to launch and park for a couple days is at North end?

I’m a regular on canandaigua and Hemlock but first time on Seneca. Any points or spots to look out for? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I recently launched at sampson over this past weekend (east side). Theres a state launch on the west side down past dresden but may be too far. Does Roy's allow people to launch? Maybe someone with more knowledge than myself will chime in. Normally my son and I fish canandaigua as well. It was our first time fishing seneca. We found fish out of sampson and were successful in the short times we were out each day. Good luck!

Edited by troutman10
  • Like 1

Paul W the key with Seneca is points so any points that stick out is where you will find fish. Severance Point is a good place to launch out of it is a state launch

Edited by Trouthunter
  • Like 1

Paul W the key with Seneca is points so any points that stick out is where you will find fish. Severance Point is a good place to launch out of it is a state launch

Saw severance launch. Thanks for confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Roys Boys is a good option and Steve is always on top of his game for advice about where and how and there are some convenient spots nearby:smile:

Go to Roy's.  Decent launch, they have gas, bait and tackle as well and yes, they might just tip their hand if you ask nice about where to go and what to do.  Kept a boat there for years.  Glass Factory Bay right around the corner.  Belhurst hole almost within sight, you're in prime water there.