Cayuga What’s happening to people

welcome to the 21 first century. man has no common sense. a lot of people don't believe  in anything. look around you. what do you see. people walking around looking at their cell phone. people don't know how to communicate with each other no more. maybe this boater was looking at his cell phone while he was speeding past this troller. who knows. I deal with this kind of stupid behavior all the time. only thing you can do is, you have to be the better man. laugh it off. we live in a brain dead society today. go do your thing. just use some common sense. its works for me. every time I get out of line. I can feel the spirits looking over me. they are trying to tell me something. 

44 minutes ago, Ray4852 said:

welcome to the 21 first century. man has no common sense. a lot of people don't believe  in anything. look around you. what do you see. people walking around looking at their cell phone. people don't know how to communicate with each other no more. maybe this boater was looking at his cell phone while he was speeding past this troller. who knows. I deal with this kind of stupid behavior all the time. only thing you can do is, you have to be the better man. laugh it off. we live in a brain dead society today. go do your thing. just use some common sense. its works for me. every time I get out of line. I can feel the spirits looking over me. they are trying to tell me something. 

I'd call this parenting failure, and to be honest community failure. We get to nicey-nicey with the kids ... don't teach them respect, let them run around like savages ... they don't say please and thank you, hold doors open, greet people properly ... and it just ends up getting worse.

That didn't happen 40 years ago ... if you didn't hold a door open for an old lady, you'd have half the neighborhood crapping you out.  Anyhow, I'm sorry if I've taken this thread outside it's original scope, but I am a strong believer that all this behavior is a product of the new way to parent kids.

I agree but its only part of our problem. the real problem is our government. they took god away from the people. people morals and values declined. government got control of our media, education, and the crap they watch on TV. this crap has been going on now for the last 70 years. I agree the parents have gotten lazy with their kids. our society changed when the woman went out to work. this destroyed the family life in our country. its the man that was meant to go out and work and take care of the family and the woman who stayed home and raised the kids. today the woman raise her kids and goes out to work. where is the father. our educational system today is raising our children. that why a lot of them have problems.  what did hitler do to his society. he took children from the family's and made robots out of them. its sounds like we are repeating our history don't it. you want to here something funny. the last time I was schedule to have a medical test. they had to ask me, if I ever had a baby, that means a man. my reply to them. what galaxy are you from. a man now can have a baby. lol. we are living in a sick time of human history. the world is not sick. its the people that are sick.   like I said when we take god away from the people everything falls apart. 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Ray4852 said:

I agree but its only part of our problem. the real problem is our government. they took god away from the people. people morals and values declined. government got control of our media, education, and the crap they watch on TV. this crap has been going on now for the last 70 years. I agree the parents have gotten lazy with their kids. our society changed when the woman went out to work. this destroyed the family life in our country. its the man that was meant to go out and work and take care of the family and the woman who stayed home and raised the kids. today the woman raise her kids and goes out to work. where is the father. our educational system today is raising our children. that why a lot of them have problems.  what did hitler do to his society. he took children from the family's and made robots out of them. its sounds like we are repeating our history don't it. you want to here something funny. the last time I was schedule to have a medical test. they had to ask me, if I ever had a baby, that means a man. my reply to them. what galaxy are you from. a man now can have a baby. lol. we are living in a sick time of human history. the world is not sick. its the people that are sick.   like I said when we take god away from the people everything falls apart. 

X2 Well said Ray !!

5 hours ago, Ray4852 said:

My mom had to go to work to support us as my father’s business closed. Sending women back to the kitchen is not the answer, and it was their work in the factories that helped our country win WW II. Also they have a right to a career just like a man. Part of the problem is it is very difficult to make ends meet on one salary. Yes, you are right that society has changed and not always in a good way, a subject we could discuss for days. As far as bringing god back this is still a very religious country compared to other western countries like Canada, England, etc. And as far as violence, there is plenty of that in the bible.