Honey Bee Stingers

Hi, I fished Cayuga as a kid and had a lot of success with honey bee stingers. Mainly copper with green tape. I am now looking to get my hands on some of these lures for my own boat. But, I can't find them. Any chance that someone can help me out? I live north of the Adirondack Mountains, so getting to a tackle shop around the finger lakes is an issue. If you know of a web site, that would be great. If not, just let me know a tackle shop and I will have to make a road trip.

Thanks.

C

Where are they....

funny you should ask about honeybee lures. I used them at Cayuga last year around May 18-25 and caught salmon and browns (browns 3 -4 and 5 lbs) , very good days around tagaunock (sp) point on the west side of the lake and down near the south end of the lake in 50 feet of water. I use them with great success on champlain for Atlantic salmon. I started trolling with honey bee around 1992 , and could not find more in my local area, but found that contacting honeybee at www.tamiron.com is the way to go. Jim at honey bee really knows Cayuga lake . The mp6 and number 3 give me great service.

I have a new batch of magnums and super magnums to try on Ontario this week and on Cayuga May 21 or so.

MikeP

Plainfield Vermont