Kings

That's what I am trying to figure out. Not sure what would be my best option . We are willing to trailer to the fish. We are walleye guys and broke out the heavy gear and want to give it a shot on our own. We are used to the great lakes waves and have a big water boat.any advice is appreciated. More than happy to return  out on lake Erie

We just go up here and are headed out on the water around 3 so i can give a report tonight. Sounds like the lake turned with that NW wind they had so the temp is going to be a mess but at this point the temp isnt too important. If youre trying to decide where to go I would definitely say the west end this time of year. Anywhere from sodus to Mexico 

Well I can’t be much help today. We ran out to 400’ passing the pack of boats in 150’. Has a great screen there and out to 530’ but could not manage getting anything to fire. Coldest water I found out there was 59 down 110. My first skunk in a looong time. Guess I should have jumped in with the rest of the boats. We’ll see what the morning brings