for sale : usa Johnson & Evinrude Viper SST RH 13-7/8 x 17 Prop

176623 Johnson Evinrude Viper 1968 & UP SST RH 13-7/8 x 17 Propeller 40-140 HP.  $115

Replaced this prop for a 4 blade and kept this for a spare. Been on the shelf for a few years and can offer a lot of use or great for your spare. Prop does show use with a few MINOR bumps and bruises, see pics. 

I’ll be in Mexico area till next Saturday.

7D8E959E-9E65-4282-B2B9-AC64176DFF16.png

AF083861-2898-4223-80C6-41443A388A30.png

DA9F2519-4536-4FB1-87A2-2BBC69662132.png

I might be interested if you will ship for the 115.00. but I need to check and see what prop I have now on my 87 115 Johnson I bought recently. I haven't checked anything as the motor wasn't running when I got it. but was able to get it fixed. I have only had it out 1 time so far and she does great with the prop that's on it. it doesn't have a tach, so I don't want to go down in pitch. send me a message if you're interested.

1 hour ago, sherman brown said:

I might be interested if you will ship for the 115.00. but I need to check and see what prop I have now on my 87 115 Johnson I bought recently. I haven't checked anything as the motor wasn't running when I got it. but was able to get it fixed. I have only had it out 1 time so far and she does great with the prop that's on it. it doesn't have a tach, so I don't want to go down in pitch. send me a message if you're interested.

PM sent.

I am sorry it's taking me so long to check my old prop. but I have been sidetracked by personal issues that I can't go into here. I have to take my truck in for a front brake job in the morning and my wife's car in to get the inside door latch on the driver's side checked out. I will try to get out tomorrow or Thursday and check my prop.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Starweld16 said:

Sent PM obvious you aren’t in Mexico any more but where abouts are you located? Thanks John 

fyi i purchased the prop anmd have it on my motor but haven't tried it yet, but plan on doing it sat. it was the same pitch as mine but was 13 7/8x17p where my aluminum was 13 1/4x17p.