Set lines just before 7am in 80fow and headed NNW.  Saw some bait and marks in 80-90.  No takers.  Temp at surface and 10 foot off the bottom was about the same until about 120fow.   Screen was blank from about 100 until about 140.  Headed out to 220 or so with no bites then headed back shallower.  Wanted to head deeper but it got a little choppy for my 19 footer.  Once we hit 170, the screen was full of bait and fish down 120-140.  Hooked a mature on a green FF on the rigger down 130 over 160 and lost it right at the boat.  We spun around and hit the same water about 20 minutes later and hooked another mature.  Different green FF down 130 on the rigger.  This one was also lost right at the boat due to a terrible net job which I have to take the blame for. =0(   Large deeper divers with FF and meat and spoons on coppers/boards with snap weights took no hits.  Went 0/3 with the two lost matures and a knock off.  Lots of junk and weeds in the water.  Fleas minimal.  Fished for browns in 80fow for a bit with no luck.  Lots of boats looked like they headed NNE out deep then came back inside then looked like they went out farther again.  Pulled out and headed to Billy's for a cheeseburger and a cold one.  Both the cheeseburger and beer were very good.

Where are all the reports?

• Like 1

Hey Bow, I was one of the boats that headed NE out of the bay. Trolled from 150 to 330 until I realized I have to make my way back south through the 2' chop and then turned around. Marked a fair number of fish in the 220' range and saw some streakers checking out my lines but no takers. Marks were at 120 to 140' deep. Had 3 releases but they could have been the chop bouncing the riggers or the current. A frustrating day just like most of the last 3 weeks out of I-Bay, at least for me.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1