First report of the year. Fished out of the Oak as usual. Managed to boat 4 kings all around 15 #'s. Slow troll, flutter spoons were hot. Inside waters were colored nicely, so we loaded up there for what we knew would mainly be browns. Did 12 in just over 2 hours. Best coming in at over 15. Sticks off the boards were the weapon of chioice. Just when the flat line ripped off with what we felt was a king of extreme weight, the damn alarm went off. Happy April fools' day guys. Best of luck this upcoming season and be safe as well. Just a matter of time before this is a reality.

Jolly II and Ray, thanks for taking that post in the context that it was meant to be. That being an April's Fool joke. I was looking for Tom (Longline) or some of the other characters to post before me. Anyways, for some reason Ray, I knew that you would make a followup on this, knowing how much you like the Oak. Was up at the Oak for the construction of the pens on Sat. All looking pretty good thus far. Fish should be arrriving real soon. Thanks again to esp. Bob Songin and others for this undertaking, which provides many with a phenominal fishery. Lastly, as far as posts off the wall as above, this is it for me for this year. Next April 1, who knows.

Chinook Good one I'm pretty sure that you hooked more than a 15 lber with that post ;) .Guys thanks for the hard work with the pens I wish I didn't live 7 hours from there I would have loved to helped.Thanks again to all who keeps the fishing as good as it is.I do appreciate it.

Erin, I think that most on this board know that your heart is in the right place, meaning if there was any way, shape or form that you could have helped out, we know that you would have. I'm like you, in that sometimes distance hampers me in helping out as much as I'd like to. Mick, When I left there on Sat. the pens were not going into the water that day, last I knew. The Oak report stated the pens were in. Maybe just a misprint, or did they in fact put them in later?

Was back down today. the pens aren't in the water yet. The good news is on the west side there is 1 dock at the launch. On the East side by the North there was only 1 section out from the concrete. It is not that far into the water but hopefully they will put the rest in soon. I'll be back down in the morning and when I get back home I'll let everyone know if they are in. - Mick