Well yea ya goof! LOL Anyone could have went out and raped the surface for Cohos! Where are ya gonna enter those in the LOC? The Salmon bite wasn't as good as it was last week! Cohos were great for your charters. Just givin it back to you bud!

:lol:

Boat is looking good Bob, you can see it comin amile away, glad you guys got into some fish! You fishing this weekend?

Saw you goin past us Yankee. Mick and I were in my center console with the outriggers off the t top. we went 5 for 7 all lakers 9 to 12 lbs and one salmon took off on us and left Mick with a big tangle on a spinny on one line and his lead core :@ . All our action was from 50 to 60 feet just east of the red can. Mick's wife was aboard at the time you were goin by fightin a fish on an "untripped Dipsey" :$ Oh well and it got off along the way :dull:

Mark

Saturday was good when the waves were kickin in the afternoon. Had good action with the kings and Lakers. Actually I think it was Saturday that Yankee Troller went by thrashin the waves as we were hooked on a laker that gave us fifteen minutes of fame on the LOC board. Lakers we got weren't too fusy about the presentations. everything went for them.

Mark