We fished for 2 hours before pulling the Coyote K out late morning today. Fished 90-120 fow hooked this beautiful male on a 100 diver with a crome and green ff. Sure didn't want to pull her so early but the water is getting really low. I also saw a sign at the launch that they are closing sandy ramp 9/2020220911_122522.jpg20220911_182335.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 4

Yep Bill, l saw a guy last week over the pad with a good sized trailer , and boy was he burning rubber trying to get it out. I didn't stick around to see how he made out. We backed my trailer in and could see the pad clearly and stopped a foot before the curb at the end. There was plenty of water to load her on with a little power loading to assist aswell.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

DEC Announces One-Day Closure of Fishing Access Site

Closure in Effect on Sept. 20 for Parking Lot Maintenance

The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) today announced a temporary closure of the Sandy Creek Fishing Access Site boat launch in the town of Hamlin, Monroe County, to allow for maintenance of the parking lot. The Sandy Creek Fishing Access Site is anticipated to be closed for approximately 24 hours. In the interim, DEC is asking the public to use these boat launch alternatives on Sept. 20:

• To the east: Braddock Bay Boat Launch on East Manitou Road within the Braddock Bay Wildlife Management Area.
  • To the west: Oak Orchard State Marine Park on Archbald Road in Carlton.

https://www.dec.ny.gov/press/press.html