for sale : usa 1983 BAHA 26ft fisherman

johnpn

Rebuilt Carburetor, New marine Distributor, all new fuel lines, new fuel sending units on both tanks,, complete tune-up. New dampner plate. new cutlass bearing and coupling plate. 3 bilge pumps , 2 batteries, New fresh water pump seal kit. New wash down system. new marine radio, comes with a drop down curtain and trim tab system.

Comes with all rod holders, 3 down riggers. humminbird helix 7 with transducer. X4 fish hawk system. 

Engine and transmission in good condition. 454 straight inboard. 10.5 beam, Comes with trailer.

Eveything works as it should. asking $7000.

price reduced asking $7000

image.jpeg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

Edited by johnpn
Lower price

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if I was still looking for a boat i would jump on this one. it is a get-in-and-go boat and looks to be in great condition. if the transom and floors are in good condition it is well worth what you're asking.

I bought an 89 Sylvan 26' bare boat that has a few small issues but is still in very good condition, and we paid 7900.00 for it. this boat is much larger and looks great in the pictures, and comes with everything to get started but the tackle for 7000.00 is a steal.