Wanted 70HP Evinrude Lower Unit

So I got my old 18' Blue Fin back from the friend I sold it to some years ago. Unfortunately he ran it over some 1000 Islands granite. A fair amount of the skeg is missing, the shaft looks bent and the prop is history. I am looking for a lower unit for it. The engine is not original but I think it is around a 2002. Hoping to be perch jerkin from it this fall.

Thanks

11 hours ago, outwest said:

Pm Sent

are you the Outwest on ogf. I haven't talked to you for a while if you are. but I just wanted to say hey.

i have a bass boat and trailer without titles with a little older good running 70 hp Johnson that i would let go for 800.00. you could check to see what yrs will fit your motor or just use the motor. i thought my 115 hp motor was done so i bought this rig for the motor but didn't need it after my 115 was fixed.

On 9/14/2022 at 7:37 AM, sherman brown said:

are you the Outwest on ogf. I haven't talked to you for a while if you are. but I just wanted to say hey.

i have a bass boat and trailer without titles with a little older good running 70 hp Johnson that i would let go for 800.00. you could check to see what yrs will fit your motor or just use the motor. i thought my 115 hp motor was done so i bought this rig for the motor but didn't need it after my 115 was fixed.

I'll keep that in mind. I have a couple of possibilities going right now but I will circle back if they fall through.

Thanks Jack 

• 2 weeks later...